1. Build ONIE image from OCP GitHub or download it from our FTP.
2. Copy ONIE recovery to a USB thumb device.
Use “dd” command to copy the .iso image to a USB stick:
dd if=onie-recovery-x86_64-netberg_rangeley_p1330-r0.iso of=/dev/sdb bs=10M
3. Connect a USB thumb device to the front panel USB port.
4. Connect to the switch via serial console using standard settings:
WARNING: Do not use a USB-mini USB cable, it will damage the console port on the switch.
Use the enclosed mini USB-serial cable.
5. Power on the switch and press <ESC> until entering BIOS.
Go to the “Save & Exit” tab and boot to the USB drive using “Boot override” section.
6. Embed ONIE to the switch.
7. ONIE is ready after reboot. (Please remove the USB stick)
Use "onie-nos-install" command to download and install ONL from FTP server. ONIE:/ # onie-nos-install ftp://192.168.0.2/ONL-2.0.0-ONL-OS-DEB8-2017-07-18.1642-40fc82b-AMD64-INSTALLED-INSTALLER
9. The resulting installation has a default account (“root”) with a default password (“onl”). The network interface is disabled by default so that you can change the root password before the system comes up.
Use the package we provide.
1. Download the image we provide and copy it to a USB thumb device.
2. Connect to the switch via serial console as described above.
3. Boot to ONIE Rescue mode.
ONIE:/ # mkdir /mnt/usb_drive_mount_point ONIE:/# mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt/usb_drive_mount_point
4. Install the image using “install_url” command.
NOTE: Change directory to target deliverables directory, and launch ofagentapp in backaground.
client_drivshell port <port_number>
client_drivshell log f=/dev/console
client_drivshell log f=$(tty)
1. Show Platform Information with ONL
2. Show sysconfig with ONL
1. Show ONL information for human read
2. Show Hardware information
3. Show SFP information
Taipei, Taiwan 19th of February 2020. Today Netberg launches a new Academia and Research Program, designed to meet a constantly increasing demand from the research community for high-performance and programmable Tofino-based platforms.