1. Build ONIE image from OCP GitHub.
2. Copy ONIE recovery to a USB thumb device.
3. Connect a USB thumb device to the front panel USB port.
4. Connect to the switch via serial console using standard settings:
5. Power on the switch, enter the BIOS and boot to USB thumb.
6. Embed ONIE to the switch.
7. Reboot the switch after ONIE is embedded.
9. The resulting installation has a default account (“root”) with a default password (“onl”). The network interface is disabled by default so that you can change the root password before the system comes up.
Use the package we provide.
1. Download the image we provide and copy it to a USB thumb device.
2. Connect to the switch via serial console as described above.
3. Boot to ONIE Rescue mode.
ONIE:/ # mkdir /mnt/usb_drive_mount_point ONIE:/# mount /dev/sdb1 /mnt/usb_drive_mount_point
4. Install the image using “install_url” command.
NOTE: Change directory to target deliverables directory, and launch ofagentapp in backaground.
You can use your current teletype device.
1. Show Platform Information with ONL
2. Show sysconfig with ONL
1. Show ONL information for human read
2. Show Hardware information
3. Show SFP information
Taipei, Taiwan 25th of September 2017. Netberg today launches a new series of bare metal switch (BMS) hardware with Barefoot Tofino switching silicon. The Aurora 710 is a unique network development platform, designed to bring the twin pillars – performance and programmability – together for the first time in the history of networking.
Taipei, Taiwan 31rd of July 2017 Netberg ONIE code has been accepted by the community and available at the official GitHub page for download. Two Netberg platforms, Aurora 720 and Aurora 620, were added to the official Open Networking Linux compatibility list.
Taipei, Taiwan 11th of August 2016. A distribution of Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with OF-DPA 2.0 is available for commercial use on Aurora 720 and 620 series.