1. Download the recovery image suitable for your switch or build one from GitHub.
Intel Tofino-based switches:
2. Copy ONIE recovery to a USB thumb device.
Use “dd” command to copy the .iso image to a USB stick:
dd if=onie-recovery-x86_64-netberg_rangeley_p1330-r0.iso of=/dev/sdb bs=10M
3. Connect a USB thumb device to the front panel USB port.
4. Connect to the switch via serial console using standard settings:
WARNING: Do not use a USB-mini USB cable, it will damage the console port on the switch.
Use the enclosed serial cable.
5. Power on the switch and press <ESC> until entering BIOS.
Go to the “Save & Exit” tab and boot to the USB drive using “Boot override” section.
6. Embed ONIE to the switch.
7. ONIE is ready after reboot. (Please remove the USB stick)
Taipei, Taiwan, 14th of November 2022. Netberg announced the new Aurora 810 400G model programmable switch with Intel Tofino 2 Intelligent Fabric Processors (IFPs) at its heart. The new platform has 32x 400G QSFP-DD Ethernet ports and a 12.8Tbps switching capacity.
Taipei, Taiwan, 24th of October 2022. Netberg participates in the new round of the Fast Forward Initiative by Intel (FFI'22). The program supports academic and research organizations today, aiming at accelerating tomorrow's best network programmability research.